GREEK COMPOSITES BY VANTINE, the nation’s founder of Greek composites is a third-generation company photographing fraternities and sororities on college campuses across the country. We are actively recruiting for full-time seasonal Sales Representatives.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is an exciting sales opportunity for experienced road warrior who loves to travel and is looking for work/life balance. Greek Composites by Vantine’s Composite Consultant/Sales Representative position will provide just that, combined with excellent earning potential. This position offers sales on the road for approximately 30 weeks/year during the academic year, with summers off and time off during the winter holidays. Qualified applicants must possess a strong sales background, have demonstrated success in outside sales, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. In addition, applicants must be able to travel 15 weeks at a time per academic semester, have a reliable automobile and valid driver’s license. We offer an excellent work environment, competitive pay and benefits, paid training and the opportunity for a rewarding career.
The Sales Representative is responsible for successfully selling Vantine Imaging products in assigned accounts and within the assigned geographic territory. Primary responsibilities involve the sale of individual portrait products and other company products and renewing composite contracts with customer organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Sell portrait and related products to individual members of the contracted customer organization and collect appropriate deposits.
• Assist customers in choosing their desired pictures to appear on their composite.
• Sign composite contracts with current customer base.
• Acquire, and enter into computer, all necessary information for the production of the customer’s composite.
• Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of product lines, prices and policies, and use this to recommend composite options to current customer base.
• Prepare invoice and work order for composite customer and collect appropriate deposits.
• Maintain and prepare weekly sales reports.
• Establish effective working relationships with photographer & all departments.
• Respond quickly and completely to customer service issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Knowledge and understanding of sales techniques.
• Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Skill to use a personal computer/printer and various software packages.
• Previous sales experience preferred but not required.
• Must be able to travel up to 35 weeks each academic year.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Reliable automobile required.
Vantine Imaging is following all CDC protocols to protect our staff and are providing them with air filters for their workspace while on the road. The health and safety of our employees and our customers is of utmost importance to us. EOE