GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
With the goal of increasing market share and revenue growth by acquiring new sales for the organization. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, driving the sales process, and closing new business through outbound efforts. Additionally, this sales role includes handing incoming inquiries regarding new and existing orders with goal of retention, upselling and cross selling. Working efficiently to meet deadlines and achieve production & sales goals is a must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gather marketing and contact information, using the internet, phone calls, emails, and other methods, to effectively approach potential customers and close deals.
• Contact potential customers using all medias including phone calls, email, direct mailings, and on campus visits.
• Field any and all questions from customers regarding product sales, production and related activities.
• Effectively employ sales process to acquire sales from incoming inquiries and outbound efforts.
• Partner and collaborate with company stakeholders to ensure alignment on process requirements and outcomes.
• Responsible for providing timely and accurate feedback to our customers.
• Meet with key clients to negotiate & close deals.
• Establish & maintain relationships with key strategic partners.
• Consistently update & maintain accurate customer information in our database.
• Provide appropriate notifications regarding production, payments, status changes and collections in the database.
• Prepare weekly sales activity reports showing sales calls, sales volume, potential sales, closed deals & closing percentage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to secure new sales and existing orders for Vantine Imaging each academic year to meet annual goals.
• Highly organized with effective time/territory management skills.
• Proficiency in written and oral communication, including the ability to create professional business correspondence, employ phone etiquette and deliver presentations.
• Ability to develop & foster positive relationships with clients, strategic partners & potential clients to further business objectives.
• Effective customer service and retention skills.
• Must be able to assess, analyze and resolve disputes quickly and efficiently.
• Proficient in utilizing Apple based operating system & the MS Office Suite of products.
• Internet savvy with strong search engine and social media capabilities.
• Experience and efficiency in data entry.
• Associate degree in a business-related field equivalent in experience.
• 2 years of previous successful sales experience.
• Affiliation with Greek organization preferred.
• Valid driver’s license.