LOCATION: Hamilton, NY 13346
STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt, Seasonal
Our Customer Service Team provides support to our external customers as well as to our Traveling Professionals team. The Customer Service Representative interacts daily with the external customer base of fraternity & sorority members regarding their photography shoot and the production of the group’s composite. They also provide daily support to the Photographers & Sales Representatives in the field. This includes:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Field any and all questions from customers regarding composite production and related activities.
• Work with groups to collect funds due for completed composite.
• Provide quotes for corrections and remakes.
• Interface with New Business Department, Retention and/or Product Sales Rep regarding contract issues.
• Work with other departments, as needed, to ensure quality customer service.
• Respond to customer evaluations.
• Interact daily with Photographers & Sales Representatives regarding the details of their schedule & the photography shoot.
• Provide administrative support to the Traveling Professionals team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills & communication skills – written, verbal, phone & email.
• Must be able to maintain professional interaction with a wide range of customers, internal and external.
• Proficiency in data entry & learning new systems.
• Strong ability to prioritize & multi-task.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 1-year previous customer service experience preferred.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations in an Apple environment preferred.