GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Increase market share by acquiring new contracts with Greek sorority and fraternity organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contact potential customers using all medias including phone calls, email, direct mailings, and on campus visits.
- Gather marketing and contact information (re-con), using the internet, phone calls, emails, and other methods, to effectively approach potential customers and close deals.
- Re-sign customer organizations that have not renewed their contracts in the field, as they are assigned through the Business Development Manager.
- Meet with key clients to negotiate & close deals.
- Establish & maintain relationships with key strategic partners.
- Consistently update & maintain accurate contract information in our database.
- Attend trade shows, conventions, and events pertinent to your designated markets.
- Prepare weekly sales activity reports showing sales calls, sales volume, potential sales, closed deals & closing percentage.
- Collaborate with marketing to provide competitive information in support of new products, messaging, campaigns, and offerings.
- Work with Scheduling to secure initial New Business Process runs smoothly for customers.
- Prepare annual Business Plan.
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time to work within territory.
SKILLS AND ABILITLIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to secure new contracts for Vantine Imaging each Academic Year to meet annual goals.
- Ability to close contracts that are not retained in the field.
- Extensive knowledge of Company products & services and of competitors & competitor products & services.
- Strong working knowledge of industry contracts and contract-related issues.
- Highly organized with effective time/territory management skills.
- Strong written, verbal & email communication skills; excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to develop & foster positive relationships with clients, strategic partners & potential clients to further business objectives.
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Proficient in utilizing Apple based operating system & the MS Office Suite of products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Associate degree in a business-related field equivalent in experience
- 1-2 years of previous successful sales experience
- Affiliation with Greek organization preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- 25% (Required)