Substitute Photographer and Sales Representative
SUBSTITUTE PHOTOGRAPHER & SALES REP
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
This position will be oncall to perform duties as either a photographer or a sales representative on an as needed basis. This position could also be called in to support the photography/sales department for other functions. When acting as a photographer, the firefighter is responsible for fulfilling the job requirements of the photography position. Likewise, when acting as a sales representative, the firefighter is responsible for fulfilling the job requirements of a sales representative. This position will be paid a salary plus incentive pay when called out to work in either one of the above listed capacities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Take 4 to 5 photographs of each individual member of the contracted organization.
2. Responsible for the custody and care of all photography equipment.
3. Successfully store and transfer digital images to the sales representative, for poses to be selected and portrait & other products to be sold.
4. Support sales and service efforts in collaboration with Product Sales Representatives and company goals.
1. Sell portrait packages and other company products to individual members of the contracted customer organization and collect appropriate deposits.
2. Assist customers in choosing their desired pictures to appear on their composite.
3. Sign continuing, extended, renewed, or new composite contracts with current customer base and new customers.
4. Prepare invoice and work order for composite customer and collect appropriate deposits.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: